Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Just wanted to write a little post wishing everyone a Happy 2010! Our year should be filled with interesting suprises! Hopefully Sean will graduate this year, Lucas will turn 3, Isaac will turn 1, I will lose all my baby weight, Beau will calm down and Oscar will catch and kill all of the mice we have in our house (they ate through 2 bags of brown rice, I was disgusted to know I was feeding these mice, and Sean put out a trap yesterday and killed one. YUCK!) Here is a little flash back from 2009.
Febuary: Got Beau on the 13; found out I was pregnant with Isaac
April: Decided to quit my job at Glen Pond and stay home with my children
May: Lucas turned two and my at home job began
June: Went to Grandpa Myers for a family Vacation; Found out Isaac was a boy
August: I turned 23
October: Purchased our Trailer
November: Isaac was born; Sean turned 26
December: Celebrated the New Year!
I am so excited to see what the New Year will bring!



No comments: