Friday, January 8, 2010

First Craft Project

I love that when you walk around JoAnn's you can pick up fun little free craft projects. I found the cutest one. Since Isaac is just a baby and will soon grow into a crawling, mouthing child I thought that this project would be fantastic for him. Titled "pond friends stacking toy" it is a crocheting project that I am going to attempt in January 2010. I am no expert by any means but I have mastered the back and forth single stitch so hopefully I can accomplish this task with minimal difficulty. I hope to learn a lot more about how to do crocheting projects and impart a little of my failures and success on to you.

First task: go to JoAnn's to pick up yarn and necessities.

1 comment:

Emily Kate said...

That is SO cute! My crochet skills are verrrry basic. I'll be interested to hear how this goes!