Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project Progression

Since I posted last here is what I have accomplished in regards to the Pond's Stacking Toy. I realized that it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I am really excited about the way it is turning out.

Went to JoAnn's and thanks to a Christmas gift card picked up the yarn. However, I will not use up all of the yarn so hopefully I will have enough for another one.


Made the Frog and Pond which Lucas lovingly calls a "Snake!"

Finished the bee. This was probably the most difficult to start. I think that I must have started and restarted the bee a number of times!

So the Lady bug and Dragon fly is all I have left. Hopefully I will get those finished this week and maybe I will start another project.
FYI: The project is much bigger when you make it then it looks in the picture!

1 comment:

Sheri E. said...

Oh my gosh, this project is so cute!!! I love it! You are amazing. I would never think that it was possible to do those kinds of things with crocheting.