Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Many Appointments

Yesterday, Isaac had a doctors appointment and Lucas had a WIC appointment. I am so thankful to live next to grandparents because then I can leave one child with them and focus just on the other. Here are the boy's stats for how they are growing.

Isaac is now 2 months old weighing in at 14 lbs 2 oz. He is 24 inches long. He has a few sore legs from the 3 shots they need to give him and he is battling some yeast infections but other then that the doctor says he is looking fantastic!

My handsome smilely boy!

Lucas is doing well also. He weighed in at 45.8 lbs and 38 inches tall.


Here my big boy is sporting the cook ware given to him from Grandma McCabe.
I am so grateful to have my two beautiful, healthy boys!

1 comment:

Sheri E. said...

Isaac is a big growing boy! He already weighs more than Dallin does and he's 9 months old. Your boys are cute.