Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grocery Shopping 2/3/2010

So as you probably know my addiction, and it really is my addiction, is couponing. I love the feeling of standing up at the cash register and watching the amount I owe widdle down to nothing. If I spend more then 20 dollars in one transaction I start to wonder what I did wrong! Here is a picture of what I purchased yesterday at Rainbow.
The total for all these groceries came to $75.70, I paid $14.96 plus I got a coupon for $5.00 off my next purchase, so really, I only paid $9.96. That would be a total of 87% in savings! Not bad for all the groceries pictured! I am also excited because on Saturday the 6th and the 13th Rainbow is doubling 10 coupons! We will see what I get if I choose to go out again.

Last night I finished another hat. This time I used Ecru and Burgundy Cotton Yarn. What do you think?

No comments: