Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 Months!

Isaac has now turned 3 months old! I can't believe that time is just flying by. He is such a good baby. We are so blessed in this family to have him be a part of it. I can't wait though until him and Lucas can pal around!

Here is a picture of my shopping trip to Target last night. We were in great need of diapers so I took advantage of the fact that I had 8.00 in coupons plus they were giving a 5.00 gift card with the purchase of two boxes. So for diapers I ended up getting both of those boxes for 27.00 which is not bad when you think that I bought a little less then 200. The wipes were the only thing I paid full price for. Everything else I got for alittle over or under a 1.00. Pretty cool huh? All in all I paid 52.00 for everything on the table plus got a 5.00 gift certificate.


Here are more crocheting things that I have accomplished this week. My new addiction is to crochet. It is so fast and easy and I love the way they turn out. I hope that I can make up a ton and then open a shop on etsy.com, we will see though. Just trying to get through each of my patterns I bought.

Little Girl's headband and hat

Boots for Isaac that are alittle big but by the way Isaac is growing it shouldn't be long until he fits into them.

No comments: