Sunday, February 24, 2008

Standing Man

Well good news! Lucas can now stand on his own. It was the coolest thing! Yesterday, when he was terrorizing of course, he pulled himself up to get our phone, pulled it off, and just stood there for like 15 seconds before he sat down. I couldn't believe it! Then, of course, I had to keep pulling him up and making him stand. He is so annoyed about that now that once standing, he immediately sits down. A lady at work told me that I have no idea what I am encouraging but I don't care! He is such a little boy! I love it.
Today, however, he has a bad cold. He has been coughing on and off but today the runny nose started. Also he is being really cranky and whiny. I feel really bad for him. He is a trooper though. He could act a lot worse. He is also getting in his bottom, left, second tooth (if that makes sense.) So things are hard for the little guy.
So something that you didn't know about me. This year for my new year's resolution is I am planning on running a marathon. I am nervous about it. I am following this guys 18-week plan. So far I am on the 4th week and doing ok. Today I have to run 9 miles. The most I have ever run. It's scary but I know I can do it!

No comments: