Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Beginning

Well, here is my first go at blogging. I hope it goes well. For starters I am a 21 year old full time student and an even more full time mom. I got married on July 13, 2006 in the St. Paul Temple to my best friend and the only person I enjoy play fighting with. After a month of marriage we promptly decided to get pregnant which I did. My son Lucas Daniel was born on May 2, 2007. He was delivered by c-section and came out a whopping 9 lbs 10 oz. He was and still is a big boy. Currently he is 9 months 26 lbs and 31 in long.
My husband and I are full time students at Normandale Community College where he is pursuing a degree that will eventually get him a policing job and finally a spot in the FBI. I am currently waiting to hear if I got into Nursing School (either at the UMN or NCC). Keep your fingers crossed. Anyways, we are living with my parents (lame I know) but at the end of the summer Sean will hopefully get a job as a state trooper and me as a CNA and we will move out! YAY! Anyways, that a little about me. Until next time!

2 comments:

emily kate said...

I'm glad you've got a blog. Then we can be blogging friends!

- Emily Stephenson (Jacob's wife!)

Amy Meyer said...

Hey, what is your guy's blot url?