Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Glimpse into the Linnabary Girls Past

Here is a funny story that happened between my sister, Crista, and I and a babysitter we once had:

Crista and I were watching this olden day movie with a babysitter when we were about 5 and 7 years old. As you probably know, women in olden day movies find it important to be billowing out of their dresses meaning in the upper portion of their body. Me, being innocent, comments "Why does that lady have her boobies showing?" To which my sister comments, "She is trying to get a man." The babysitter, hearing this, feels that it is necessary to intervene and comments "I don't show my boobies." To which Crista asks "Well do you have a man?" At that exact moment that girl didn't actually have a boyfriend.

Ahh, the things you say when you are little. Thankfully I got a amazing man and I didn't have to show my boobies to get him!

No comments: